Self Acceptance &
Many people harbour self-criticism, guilt and anger towards themselves. Holding Guilt comes from what we have done in the past. Feeling Shame comes from who we are or how we feel about ourselves. To forgive ourselves for things we have done can be a difficult process and one that is one near impossible to do, until now.
Self Forgiveness helps release the shame and guilt you are feeling, so that you can start to forgive yourself and let go of the emotions attached to the stories, you are carrying. Everyone has events in their past that are horrible that we would rather forget, so they get pushed down and we try to forget they ever happened.
Doing this can be very harmful not only to the emotional self, but to the body. We are connected to our mind body and spirit at all times, so these stories become part of our whole experience. Our body can tend to give us some warning signals when we get sick, indicating we are holding onto our emotions.
Just be you
You don’t have to manage your thoughts or supress your feelings. No self-discipline or self-control is required. In fact, you’ll find more ease just being you — more than you’ve ever had before.
As you start to unfold the guilt and shame you will find your heart lightens and certain problems naturally resolve themselves.
Experience a change in how you feel about yourself … right now!
Self awareness and self forgiveness coaching, provides you with the tools and techniques that will change how you feel about yourself.
- A new paradigm for forgiving yourself
- Coaching and worksheets that take you through the step-by-step forgiveness process
- Guidance to turn resistance into acceptance. Discover the states of mind you go through when facing anger and resistance
- Wisdom to handle challenging situations so that you are at peace with them
- Processes to release limiting beliefs that keep you stuck in your old perspectives
- Practical exercises that help you learn to forgive yourself and others, as situations arise